- On any occasion Confidential Information is entrusted to the Aurea Libertas Institute Foundation (hereafter referred to as Foundation) and/or its Customer in relation to the consulting services provided by the Foundation, the Foundation and the Customer (hereafter jointly referred to as Parties) shall, throughout the entire period of cooperation and for 2 years after the cooperation ends, maintain the confidentiality of Confidential Information and ensure its protection that is at least equivalent to the level of protection of their own confidential information, but not lesser than the level of protection that is reasonable in the specific circumstances.
- In particular, the Parties:
- shall not disclose any Confidential Information to third parties except persons authorised to receive such information;
- shall not make copies of the Confidential Information except copies that are indispensable for the Customer’s employees during the performance of the Contract, Any such copies shall be identified as the property of that Party and shall be marked as ‘confidential’, ‘proprietary’, or similar;
- shall not use Confidential Information for other purposes than the cooperation between the Parties;
- Should cooperation be terminated, the Parties shall immediately return all documents and information containing Confidential Information of the other Party without leaving any such documents or information in their own possession or in possession of any third parties.
- The Parties may only disclose Confidential Information with prior written consent by the other Party or, where it results from an order of a court or other competent authority, on condition that such disclosure is mandatory and the other Party is provided with reasonable control of the disclosed information prior to the disclosure and is provided with the opportunity to make reservations as regards the disclosure.
- Should any of the above provisions be breached, the Party in breach shall pay the contractual penalty of PLN 10.000,00 (in words: ten thousand Polish zloty) to the other Party for every breach, and each of the Parties may seek damages exceeding the contractual penalty.