Quality policy statement
The mission of the consulting and training department of the Aurea Libertas Institute Foundation is to provide high quality consulting and training services for SMEs and local government units. The high quality of our services is confirmed by the implemented and certified Quality Management System according to ISO 9001: 2015.
The main objective of the Aurea Libertas Institute Foundation under the Quality Policy is to ensure full Customer satisfaction in regard to consulting and training services.
The services are provided in accordance with the requirements of national, European and international regulations, in an efficient and Customer friendly manner, at competitive prices.
In order to maintain and improve satisfaction of Customers of other parties potentially interested in the services and in order to ensure consistent Customer satisfaction, the Aurea Libertas Institute Foundation has defined and adopted the following Strategic Quality Objectives:
• the Aurea Libertas Institute Foundation shall offer and provide only the services that meet the Customers’ needs and expectations in accordance with the existing standards and legal regulations,
• the relevant quality of the services offered by the enterprise allows it to maintain its competitiveness,
• the Quality Management System shall be continuously improved based on PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 and this Quality Policy Statement,
• the highest quality of services allows the Foundation to systematically improve its competitiveness and develop continuously,
• the services offered by the Foundation shall be created and developed in a competent and efficient manner and in accordance with the Customers’ needs,
• the Customers of the Foundation shall be provided with the complete knowledge of the services that is necessary for them,
• the processes shall be continuously monitored and improved to systematically improve activities, increase productivity, and reduce costs,
• all employees at all existing management levels and all posts shall be continuously informed of the Quality Policy and Quality Objectives,
• the employees’ skills shall be continuously improved,
• the activities shall be carried out in an efficient and competent manner and in accordance with the Customers’ expectations,
• the quality of the services shall be continuously improved through systematic modernisation of equipment and use of modern communication technology,
• risks shall be minimised and existing opportunities shall be used in the context of the Foundations’ activities and its adopted objectives.
Every employee of the Foundation shall be responsible for achieving the defined quality of the services, and it shall be achieved by relevant division of employees’ tasks and responsibilities.
The President of the Foundation shall be responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining the Quality Policy and facilitating its application in a manner that allows every employee to participate.
When establishing the Quality Policy stated herein, the President of the Foundation shall ensure that the Quality Policy:
• is relevant to the Foundation’s objectives and its external and internal context,
• is based on and support the strategic directions of the Foundation’s development,
• constitutes the framework that enables Quality Objectives to be defined,
• expresses the Top Management’s personal involvement in the creation of conditions necessary for its implementation in all fields of the Foundation’s activities and for the achievement of the defined Quality Objectives.
The Board of the Foundation and its employees undertake to maintain and continuously improve the Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001:2015, and to improve the effectiveness of the System and provide resources necessary for its functioning and development.
The Aurea Libertas Institute Foundation follows the Code of Business Ethics prepared by the National Chamber of Commerce: Kodeks etyki dla przedsiębiorców